Sunday 12 July 2015

Quotes on Dear

 Nice Quotes on Dear


Dear Quotes
Dear Quotes

You never overpay a lesson. – Proverb

Everything is paid, the much more expensive than the disease. – Francois Coppe

The necessary things cost little unnecessary things cost money. – Diogenes the Cynic

Ignorance is more expensive than material. – Alexandre Ribeau

My honor is dearer to me than my life. – Miguel de Cervantes

This is not what is beautiful is expensive; this is what is expensive is beautiful. – Yiddish proverb

Money, too expensive, too big. Life is priceless. – Jean-Louis Aubert

Over the offender is dear to me, the more I feel the insult. – Jean Racine
Everything is too expensive when you do not need it. – James Joyce

I find nothing so much as what is given me. – Montaigne

We pay expensive experience we could find cheap next door. – Aristophanes

What we buy is cheaper than what is offered. – English Proverb


Imagination is well worth the travel and it costs less. – George William Curtis

I talk a lot to chance : it is my dearest confidant. – Alfred de Musset

You never overpay the privilege of being his own master. – Rudyard Kipling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

-->

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme - Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Planer theme by Way2themes