Monday 13 June 2016

Happy Fathers Day Quotes - Father’s Day Messages

Happy Fathers Day Quotes


Happy Happy Father’s Day
Here’s a little song to say
“Happy Happy Father’s Day”
No one’s father is so sweet.
Happy Fathers Day QuotesYour kind ways just can’t be beat.
Happy Happy Father’s Day;
I Love You in a big way!!
-------------
A Father is someone that holds
your hand at the fair, makes
sure you do what your mother says.
Holds back your hair when you are sick.
and combs it well as mother do,
lets you eat Chocolates in the night
but only when mother is not aware.
He walks you down the Aistle
and tells you everything is going to be OK.



---------------
A father is respected because
he gives his children leadership..
appreciated because
he gives his children care..
valued because
he gives his children time..
loved because
he gives his children the one thing
they treasure most- himself.
-----------------------------
If Father is happy
then God is happy
and if father is angry
then the God is also angry.
So try to make happy your father.
------------------------------
Happy father’s day means more
than flowers and gifts.
It means saying “Thank You”
It means saying ‘I Love You’
You are the best dad,
and my best friend
Today is your day.
Let’s celebrate it together.
Cheers!
----------------
You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were
there with me.
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Father’s Day!
------------
The Greatest gift
I ever had came from God;
I call him Dad!
Happy Father’s Day!
---------------
One father is more than a
hundred School Masters.
Happy Father’s Day!
----------------
God gave me the greatest gift
I ever had.
God gave me a best friend
in the form of a dad.
Father’s Day wishes for
a Dad who is one in a million!
-----------------
Dad you are never wrong,
the only time you are wrong is
when you think, I forgot about you.
Love you Dad!
Have a great Father’s Day!
------------------
For the best dad who always
had a smile for me.
Though we may be far apart
right now, but here’s a big hug
and kiss for you to let
you know how special you are.
Happy Father’s Day!
------------------
F= Forever with his Family
A= Always there for you no matter what
T= The only one who’s there
H= He’s My Hero till the end
E= Encouraging in Everything I do
R= Really the only one…
No one can beat him, he’s the best!!
----------------------
If the relationship of father
to child could really be reduced
to biology, the whole earth
would blaze with the glory
of fathers and sons.
------------------------
It is easier for a father to have
Children than, for children to
have a real father, I’m glad
to have you dad.
Happy Father’s Day!
---------------

So many wonderful moments we
have spent together, so many
wonderful years in all kinds of
weather, thinking of you father
brings memories to mind,
wonderful moments I will treasure,
these you give me sincerely that’s
why my dad, I love you so dearly.
Happy Father’s Day!

-------------------
Thanks for being there
through the tears, laughter a
and dirty diapers.
Happy father’s day!
-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

-->

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme - Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Planer theme by Way2themes